Grt a quick-start guide to creating a wireframe wearable to test out your initial interactions and assumptions.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our initial inline frame…set up to target our home screen for our Apple Wearable…let's go ahead and talk through the rest of the pages…that we want to design.…For now we're just going to focus on creating…a Wireframe within our Wearable,…so let's start with the watch homepage…and from here we're really just trying to set up…our pages and what they might look like within…our Wearable app, so we can start with a home…and in there we really just want a bunch of ellipsis…right 'cause the home screen on the watch app has a…bunch of little circles on it with icons and…that's essentially how you interact and open your…various apps within the Apple watch,…so let's go ahead and create a bunch of circles,…actually before we do that let's go ahead and…add our grid lines so we want it roughly at 272,…from the top we want it at about 340…so we're going to hit right there and so this is…our screen that we're going to be designing in,…and our bigger circles of course always want to be…towards the center and then we want smaller circles…
- Designing prototypes for mobile apps
- Creating wireframes to wearable apps
- Creating a hand-drawn look for your UX design
- Sending data between pages or views
- Building forms
- Creating documentation