Widgets are the various symbols you would use to build your pages. From squares to buttons to icons, widgets are your best friends for your designs.
- [Instructor] Alright, let's get into some fun stuff…and start styling our pages…and working with widgets within Axure,…so in order to get started,…let's go ahead and grab some text below in our Library…and we use the Heading 3 just…as a place holder for our logo…and just call it "Logo"…and you can double-click inside of it…in order to change the text…and then we're going to create our sight map here…and we have to do each element of our text separately.…
Otherwise, when we create the interactivity for it,…then it'll click on the entire line,…so let's go ahead and take Heading 3 up here…and aligning it with our logo,…let's go ahead and make that Home…and what you can do here if you want…is to go ahead and click on it…and do Command-C or Control-C to copy…or Command-V for the Mac and Control-V for the PC and paste…and so we can duplicate our widgets…and then go ahead and pull it over…and then we'll call that "About"…and then just to make it quick,…we'll select both of them…and do the Command-C or Control-C again,…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.