Noting items in your prototypes is important when working on a team or creating annotations for your developers or clients. We talk through how to do this.
- [Narrator] Let's discuss how to add…notes and comments to our project.…This is especially important if you're working…with the team version of Axure…or providing documentation to your development team…or even adding notes for clients…when they're viewing your prototype.…So let's say that we need to add a notation…to our header here that says that there will be…a drop-down for the navigation on the hamburger.…Once we select the item, we can go to our notes tab.…We can add a note here.…
We'll just say there is a drop-down…when the user clicks on the hamburger.…You'll also note that it gives us textile options here,…so if we want to change the textile we can.…However, we're just going to leave it alone for now,…so go ahead and close that.…Now, when we click out of that,…you'll see this little "1" here,…which is kind of hard to tell in this prototype,…so let's go ahead and move that down a little bit…so you can see it.…We'll put it back in place.…
That little "1" there is just our annotation for our item.…But when we go to preview,…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.