This is an intermediate course that covers prototyping mobile, wearables, variables, and masters in Axure RP.
- [Instructor] This is an intermediate level course. You should be familiar with Axure RP features such as pages, libraries, interacting with and styling widgets, and creating interactivity. If you are not, I highly recommend checking out UX Design Tools: Axure RP. In this course we will cover masters, mobile design, wearables, and variables. Axure works on both PC and Mac. I'll be using Mac, but you can follow along on any platform.
- Designing prototypes for mobile apps
- Creating wireframes to wearable apps
- Creating a hand-drawn look for your UX design
- Sending data between pages or views
- Building forms
- Creating documentation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Mobile Apps
3. Advanced Topics in Axure
4. Documentation and More Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.