This is an introduction to Axure. Come willing to learn.
- [Narrator] There are no pre-req's for this course, though familiarity with Design Tools such as OmniGraffle, Sketch or Illustrator can be beneficial, but is certainly not required. This is a beginner level course covering how to design adaptive views, styling widgets, manipulating type, building forms, and several interactions to get you off the ground and running with Axure.
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.