Create more complex and interactive UX designs with Axure RP. Learn how to prototype mobile apps, wearables, and data-driven forms, with the advanced features in Axure.
- [Renata] Axure is a powerful tool that allows you to create realistic prototypes, user flows, and documentation to pass to developers and clients. Using masters, dynamic panels, and variables in Axure can push a simple wire frame from a clickable prototype to an experience full of surprise and delight. I'm Renata Phillippi, and I'm a seasoned user experience designer focused on using protyping to get feedback from users before development. In this course, I'm going to take you through designing for mobile phones, wearables, and richer interactions with masters, variables, and dynamic panels.
By the end, you should have a solid feel to start exploring building these prototypes on your own. Let's get started.
- Designing prototypes for mobile apps
- Creating wireframes to wearable apps
- Creating a hand-drawn look for your UX design
- Sending data between pages or views
- Building forms
- Creating documentation