Learn how to create user flows and sitemaps, click-through wireframes, and robust, fully interactive prototypes with Axure RP.
- [Instructor] Within Axure, you can create some really powerful, complex, and beautiful prototypes. From knowing the order of your pages to creating dynamic panels, there's a lot to learn. Hi, I'm Renata Phillippi. I'm an experienced user experience designer focused on using prototyping to get feedback from users before development. In this course, I'm going to take you through everything from a quick Get Started prototype to adaptive design to styling widgets and text to some more complex interactions that we will build in the Case Manager. By the end, you should have a solid feel to start exploring building prototypes on your own.
Let's get started.
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.