This simple little library will help you make quick work of your form development in Axure.
- [Narrator] The validator form library…is a great little tool…that helps speed up the process of creating…the submission and the validation sections of your form.…Really straightforward and easy.…You can find it right here on Usability Matters.…And you just click here to get the file and it'll download,…and you can install it,…and I'll show you how to do that in a second.…And then it also...…If you're not looking at this video…at the moment that you download it and play with it,…if you need to go back through and figure out how to use it,…they have a nice little quick getting started guide here,…complete with animations that shows you…how to do everything with it.…
So, let's go ahead and go to Axure…and from this little hamburger button here,…you see we have Download Libraries, Load Library,…Load from Axure Share, and Create Library.…So, let's go Load Library.…Where we want to go is the Downloads.…You see right here is our library.…Let's go ahead and click Open.…Now we have this cool little widget within our library,…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.