The exercise files are there for you if you need them to help you grasp the content in the videos.
- [Lecturer] The exercise files for this course are available to all members and include images and assets that I'll be using throughout the course. When you download and extract the files, you'll see a list of folders representing videos within each chapter. When you look inside the folder, you'll see a start and an end. The start file represents where we start in that video and the end represents the end of that video. In some cases there will be images available to you to use in your designs, we use those in the videos.
If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, then that's okay, you can still follow along by watching how I use the files. Now let's get started.
- Designing prototypes for mobile apps
- Creating wireframes to wearable apps
- Creating a hand-drawn look for your UX design
- Sending data between pages or views
- Building forms
- Creating documentation