Want to change the text styles of your headers? Not to worry. We'll talk through how to take control of your text styles to get the look you're going for.
- [Instructor] Now that we've created colors in our file…let's go ahead and change some of the text styles…within our file.…Let's go ahead and select our Landon Hotel text,…and over here in our font section, this is where…we can change our color with this text color option,…in fact the app's even telling you that,…and we can go ahead and use our recently selected color.…Another option if for some reason it's not in…the recently selected and you need a color…and you see it somewhere else within your file…say our hamburger button for example,…then what we can do here because we know it's…a line style is we can go in and we can select…this hex color here and we can do command C,…or control C if you're on PC,…and then we can copy that, go back to our text,…and essentially paste it in right here where you can…already see it 'cause we already used it.…
So some other options that you might want to be aware of…with text within Axure is if you want to create…a background color on your square here…you can use the fill color and see we can…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.