Sitemaps are the base of any prototype you build in Axure, whether it's a mobile app, wearable, or a website. Learn how to use them in Axure.
- [Instructor] Okay, let's get into sitemaps in Axure.…Here in our exercise file, you'll see the option…of home page one, page two, and page three.…Now, this is where our pages or sitemap is…and this is where we can set up our site map…as we go through any website, mobile app, or wearable…that we might build within Axure.…We can add a page under page one by clicking add page.…We can change the name right there to whatever we want.…
We'll just leave it for that for now…cause we're not going to save this.…And then we can drag and drop and put it underneath,…and now you can see that it's another element…with pages underneath our sitemap.…So let's go ahead and delete that…cause we're not going to keep it.…And then the other thing we could do to…is we could add a folder, and then we can throw elements…into our folder as well or pages into our folder.…Let's go ahead and delete that as well.…And so if we want to rename things within…our sitemap we literally just click on it…and you'll see it highlights and…then we can rename it to about.…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.