Ever wanted to show something and then hide it in Axure? We walk through how to do show/hide menus (such as a hamburger menu) and content in this video.
- [Instructor] While we've been building out…all the elements within our pages,…we have yet to actually piece…these pages together with our hamburger menu,…so let's talk about how to do that.…Let's double-click on our hamburger…and that'll take us into what looks like a separate page.…Really, this is the page elements we're piecing together,…so it's what happens when you create…either a master or dynamic panel.…It'll take you into this separate-looking page,…but you notice that it's actually not a part of our pages…on our sitemap, over on the left,…so this'll only happen when you…create a master or dynamic panel,…so let's go ahead and bring in Heading 3…and then scroll up and bring in Box 1.…
Let's place the Box 1 here at the top of our page…and go ahead and extend it out,…so we can make it about the length we want it to be.…Now, let's go ahead and change the style…and make sure to match the style of our header at the top,…so we'll just go over into style, go to fill,…and we'll choose our color,…we'll also get rid of the border…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.