Want to create a style that you want to reuse and repurpose? Love the look of that widget you just made? Great! We'll walk through how to save and create styles you love.
- [Instructor] What happens if…we're looking at widgets in the library…and there isn't one that fits the look you want?…We'll talk about that.…It's really to easy to manipulate…and create styles in Axure.…So for now, let's go ahead and grab a box out of our library…and drop it onto our home page here.…What we'll do is we'll restyle our box…and then we'll save it so that we can reuse it.…So let's go ahead and create a fill…and we want to do a really light gray,…similar to what we have here in the background,…so we'll just go ahead and use our eyedropper tool…and there we go, we got a nice, light gray.…
Now, let's say that we want it slightly opaque,…so we'll make it about 80%…and right now you can just barely see the little dots…of our grid in the background,…but essentially, it's at 80%.…Now let's say we want a really thick border around it.…Perfect.…So now we have a style that we've created…and we want to be able to keep it.…So, let's go ahead and select our box…and you see that there's an update and a create.…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.