Learn how to use [[Window.width]] and [[Window.height]] along with [[Target.width]] and [[Target.height]] to position and center a widget in the browser window. See how this compares with the Page Alignment: Center option in Axure.
- [Instructor] I've got a hotel website open here.…And you'll see as I resize the browser window,…this site is responsive.…The background image is resizing the fit the window,…and also, this headline and these buttons here…are staying perfectly centered in the window as I…resize my browser.…We can set up responsive interactions like this…in Axure by using the window's width and height…properties to reposition widgets on the canvas.…In my exercise file for Landon Hotel,…I've already got my headline and button widgets…set up in a group here.…What we'll do now is make sure they stay…centered in the window as the browser resizes.…
We'll got to my page inspector,…and click to get into the on window resize…event that's already set up here.…There are already a couple of actions in here that…are resizing our other contents so it fits the window.…So now we just need one more to make sure…our headline stays centered.…We'll use a move action and select our headline group.…Then I'll select 'move to' because we're gonna want…
- Using variables in Axure
- String methods in Axure
- Truncating text strings
- Formatting dates and times
- Setting up a looping animation
- Setting up a responsive background image
- Positioning widgets in the browser
- Repeater and item properties
Skill Level Advanced
1. Widget Properties
3. Dates and Times
4. Window Properties
5. Repeater and Item Properties
6. Global Variables
Global variables2m 14s
Using plugins on Axure Share2m 49s
8. When Things Go Wrong
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.