Before digging into Axure, you'll note that it shows a dialog window. I walk through the advantages of utilizing this window in your workflow.
- [Instructor] Alright, let's get into Axure RP…and start learning about the application.…In case you're wondering, the RP stands…for rapid prototyping.…When we first open Axure RP for the fist time,…then we get this dialogue window…that allows us to go ahead and…open files that we've already used,…start a new file, visit their forums,…like them on Facebook and Twitter…and all the social media.…You'll also note that the new to Axure RP section,…there on the right hand side…as you're looking at your screen,…is going to continue to update…as we get more involved in Axure.…
Throughout your time of using Axure…you'll see that it'll constantly change and update.…Axure feeds that section with new training videos,…new resources from the community,…pretty much anything that you might need…to really use this application.…And it's a really, the Axure.com site…has a lot of really, really great resources for you…in order to help extend your learning.…And that's a brief overview of the dialogue window…when you first start.…Let's go ahead and get into Axure RP.…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.