Explore Axure's built-in [[Now]] and [[GenDate]] variables. Use [[GenDate]] to create an introduction page that shows the date your prototype was last generated.
- There are a lot of different variables and functions…for working with dates in Axure.…So if you're prototyping a website,…or an app that has any kind of date-related feature,…whether it's a date input field,…shipping dates for a product website,…or some other kind of date you want to manipulate.…There are a lot of different ways you can use…these functions to make your prototype more dynamic.…I've got a brand new Axure file open here, so that…we can go take a look at what's in that date section.…I'll drag a button out onto the canvas…and click to get inside the onclick event,…just so that we can get to our list of variables.…
- Using variables in Axure
- String methods in Axure
- Truncating text strings
- Formatting dates and times
- Setting up a looping animation
- Setting up a responsive background image
- Positioning widgets in the browser
- Repeater and item properties
Skill Level Advanced
1. Widget Properties
3. Dates and Times
4. Window Properties
5. Repeater and Item Properties
6. Global Variables
Global variables2m 14s
Using plugins on Axure Share2m 49s
8. When Things Go Wrong
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.