Congrats on finishing the course. What are the next steps? That's what we talk about in this video.
- [Instructor] So that's it.…You should now be able to build prototypes in Axure.…Feel free to explore our library for more courses.…Additionally you can check out axure.com…for more training and support…as well as the community, if you have questions.…We've covered how to design adaptive views,…styling widgets, manipulating type,…building forms, and several interactions…to get you off the ground and running.…Now that you've made it through this course,…I encourage you to start trying to remake favorite websites,…and apps within Axure.…They say the best way to learn something…is to explore what others are doing.…So grab your walking stick…and go venture in the wild blue yonder.…
Thanks for watching.…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.