Learn how to set up a conditional OnItemLoad event when [[Item.isLast]] and use the repeater's [[bottom]] property to position elements correctly underneath a repeater.
- [Instructor] There are times when you are going to want…a Widget or some set of Widgets,…to stay right underneath your repeater.…Maybe it's a pagination element or…maybe it's something like this.…I've got a table set up here where I can add and delete rows…and whenever I do, I'd like this table footer…to stay positioned right at the bottom of the repeater.…So let's see how we can make that happen.…And if we think about how this repeater is loading up,…as the on item load event is firing,…the repeater's height is changing.…It loads up the first item and then the second.…And then the third.…
And it's getting taller as each item loads in.…So what we can do is…wait until the repeater is loading the last item.…That's when it's going to have it's full height.…And then we can add a move action to move our footer…to the bottom of that repeater.…We actually already have a conditional case set up…for if item is last equals true.…So we can double click and edit that case.…We'll add a move action…and come over here to select our table footer.…
- Using variables in Axure
- String methods in Axure
- Truncating text strings
- Formatting dates and times
- Setting up a looping animation
- Setting up a responsive background image
- Positioning widgets in the browser
- Repeater and item properties
Skill Level Advanced
1. Widget Properties
3. Dates and Times
4. Window Properties
5. Repeater and Item Properties
6. Global Variables
Global variables2m 14s
Using plugins on Axure Share2m 49s
8. When Things Go Wrong
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.