Have options and want to create a dropdown? I walk through how to add your content into a dropdown so the user feels like they are interacting with a real dropdown.
- [Narrator] Now we need to create some drop-downs…in our Axure file.…We have both the month and year,…which should be some drop-downs,…rather than potentially having errors when people…enter those items into our fields.…Select your Droplist widget from the library,…and this is actually going to be our month.…So we laid out our form,…but we're actually going to swap out…the month item with a drop-down.…So now that we have our Droplist,…let's scroll down in our Properties.…
And what we're going to do is,…we're going to click this link to list items…and you see we can Add Many or we can do it one at a time.…In our case, we're just going to add a few months.…just to get the feel for how to do drop-downs.…So we'll just go ahead and do January, February,…and March.…And click OK.…Now you note that what we can also do,…is we can rearrange items or even delete.…Let's go ahead and add March back in.…
You can also do multiple deletes,…which would be if I clicked each one of these…and hit this button, you can delete them all at once,…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.