If you're aiming for a hi-fi prototype, you'll want to add color to your widgets. We'll talk through how to change the color of a widget.
- [Narrator] Let's add some color to our prototype.…In Axure, let's go ahead and select our top bar nav here…and we'll go over to Fill.…You'll note, in the Fill, that we have lots of options,…including a Solid or Linear Gradient.…For now, we'll just leave it on Solid.…We can also choose any of these colors.…So, we can make it like a nice blue, for example,…or any one of these other colors.…We can make it a grey,…or we can do opacity,…or we can use our recent colors down below here.…
The other option, too, is you can use a hex color.…If you don't know what a hex color is,…a hex code is a six character value…that indicates a certain color.…Typically, if you're working from a brand guide,…these values will be given to you,…but for now, because we're working with our own design,…we're just going to select the colors…that we want to choose.…So, another way that we can go about doing that…is to grab our picker here,…and you'll note that anywhere on the screen…that will be from this blue at the top…to an image down below,…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.