Learn how to create more dynamic prototypes with Axure RP. Explore some of the most common ways to use variables and functions in this powerful tool.
- [Shauna] Making your prototypes more realistic and interactive can also help you get better results from research and usability tests and can help you have better conversations about your design with your team and your stakeholders. Axure has a whole system of built-in variables and functions that you can use to create realistic, high-fidelity prototypes that look and respond almost like a real website or app. My name is Shauna Bybee, and I'm a practicing UX designer who uses Axure every day. In this course, we'll take a look at some of the most common ways to use variables and functions in Axure, and we'll also work through some practical examples so you can get some ideas of how to use these variables in your own projects.
So if you're ready to start creating more dynamic prototypes, then I hope you'll join me in this LinkedIn Learning course.
- Using variables in Axure
- String methods in Axure
- Truncating text strings
- Formatting dates and times
- Setting up a looping animation
- Setting up a responsive background image
- Positioning widgets in the browser
- Repeater and item properties
Skill Level Advanced
1. Widget Properties
3. Dates and Times
4. Window Properties
5. Repeater and Item Properties
6. Global Variables
Global variables2m 14s
Using plugins on Axure Share2m 49s
8. When Things Go Wrong
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.