Adding in check boxes and radio buttons in Axure requires some thinking and setup. In this video I walk you through how to create radio buttons that respond to each other, as well as adding check boxes to your forms.
- [Narrator] Now let's work on our checkboxes…and radio buttons.…So, for our form,…we're really just going to use radio buttons,…but just so you understand how checkboxes work,…we're going to throw them into the form really quickly…and then we'll delete them later.…So, let's grab a radio button from our library.…Grab another radio button from our library.…And let's do the same with the checkboxes,…so let's get a couple down here.…There we go.…And let's rename each one of these…Phone and Email.…
And just to make sure they're easy to find,…we also want to make sure to name them up here.…Cuz you'll note that when you create the interactivity,…it's really important to have those names,…because if you look down here, it'll list it on our outline,…and that way we know...…Especially if you have a lot of widgets on a page,…it can be hard to figure out what's what.…So, it's really good practice…to make sure to name your items.…So, let's name our email Email.…And now, because we want to be able to create radio buttons…that are grouped together,…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.