Challenges are there to encourage you to experiment on your own and see what you can come up with.
- [Instructor] This course includes one video called Challenge. Challenges are quick activities that give you hands-on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start the challenge by describing your core objectives for the activity. When you've completed the challenge, make sure to check the solutions video. There's no right or wrong answer. In the solution I'll simply show you my solution to the challenge and describe some of my thinking along the way. Again, this is a fun opportunity for you to practice what you've been learning. I hope you have fun with it!
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.