Learn that indexOf() is case-sensitive. Explore how to use the toLowerCase() method in addition to indexOf() in order to make the search case-insensitive.
- [Instructor] The index of method is case-sensitive,…so if we're using index of to search for a letter…or a word inside of a string in our prototype,…there's an extra step we'll need to take…if we want to make sure it works,…regardless of whether we've got uppercase, lowercase,…or some mix of both.…You can see that it looks like some kind of travel app,…where the system has sent us a message…and it's telling us that we can opt out…by typing the word stop.…Right now in my prototype,…I can type anything I want in here…I don't have to type the word stop.…And the auto reply shows up telling us…that we've been unsubscribed.…
What we'll do now is change is so that we only see…this auto reply if we've actually typed the word stop.…So let's take a look at what's going on in here.…We've got a text field set up here.…And it's set up so that the submit button…is this little send icon here,…so anytime we hit enter in our text field,…or if we click on the send icon,…that's what's going to trigger all of our actions.…And these actions that are set up on the send button…
- Using variables in Axure
- String methods in Axure
- Truncating text strings
- Formatting dates and times
- Setting up a looping animation
- Setting up a responsive background image
- Positioning widgets in the browser
- Repeater and item properties
Skill Level Advanced
1. Widget Properties
3. Dates and Times
4. Window Properties
5. Repeater and Item Properties
6. Global Variables
Global variables2m 14s
Using plugins on Axure Share2m 49s
8. When Things Go Wrong
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.