Getting called on to create a carousel? This video getting into how to build carousels in Axure.
- [Narrator] So, now our users are probably going to want…to take a look at the rooms before they decide…to book with our client, the Landon Hotel.…So, let's go ahead and create a little carousel…on our Book a Room page.…So, we already have the groups here…that I went ahead and created for you.…So, we have the Cambridge as Cam,…the Oxford as Ox,…and then we created a group called Man for Manchester.…We also already created a dynamic panel.…However, we've not set up our dynamic panel,…so let's double click on it,…and you notice it's been named Rooms.…
So, now we need two more states, right?…Cuz we need the other rooms here.…So, the first one we're going to name Man.…The next we're going to name Cam.…And final one we'll name Ox.…So, these will be each one of our rooms…and let's go ahead and click Edit all States.…So, we can take advantage of the opportunity…to edit all at once.…And in just a minute, it'll go ahead…and open all those states for us.…Now, the Manchester's already set up,…so we're good to go there.…
Let's go ahead and close that out.…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.