This is the quick and dirty on getting a page pieced together in Axure for building an adapative site.
- [Instructor] Now that we've gone ahead…and set up our views in Axure,…let's go ahead and create a page.…So here we are on our home page,…let's go ahead and create some navigation.…We'll pull out a box,…drop it up here at the top,…and let's make it about 50 by 300, or 320,…grab an image and place it right next to it,…and extend it out to the 320 size.…
Let's grab two more of those,…and actually, before you grab the second,…let's just go ahead and resize this.…And do a Cmd + C, or Ctrl + C,…Cmd + V, or Ctrl + V,…place it right next to each other.…They're still a little bit big,…so let's go ahead and select them both,…and go ahead and size them down a bit more,…perfect.…Let's grab some text for our paragraph,…or our paragraph widget,…and go ahead and resize that a little bit,…and then let's grab the Heading 2,…and we'll call this Essentials.…
And let's go ahead and Copy and Paste this text above,…and just Paste it below.…Alright, let's add our navigational elements,…let's take a Heading 3 widget,…and drop it at the top here,…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
UX Foundations: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.