In order to build an adaptive site, we first need to tell Axure what we're doing. In this video, we walk through what to do.
- [Instructor] All right, let's talk about how to get…our pages in Axure set up for an adaptive site.…Since we're planning on going mobile first,…we'll go ahead and start with that as our base.…So go to project, adaptive views.…And you see this base here?…We want to go ahead and set that as our portrait phone.…320 by…any and below.…And you'll see that it keeps the base…but it also lets us know that it's the phone.…
Now let's go ahead and add the tablet…and desktop version as well.…So go ahead and click the add.…And because we have these presets,…like this makes it really easy for us in Axure,…which is awesome.…So let's go ahead and use our tablet, the 768 size.…Then we'll add one more.…And we'll call this large display.…And you'll see that it also does it.…So if we want to go ahead and remove or duplicate,…we can do that up here, if you have a need to do that.…
Otherwise, just go ahead and click OK.…And now it doesn't look like it did anything, right?…Even though we had gone through and we had set that all up.…The next thing we need to do in order to ensure that…
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.