The exercise files are there for you if you need them to help you grasp the content in the videos.
- [Instructor] The exercise files for this course are available to all members and include images and assets I will be using throughout the course. When you extract the files, you should see folders for most videos in the course, named, for example, 02_04. And within 02_04, you should see an 02_04 and an 02_04_start. These files illustrate the beginning, where we start in the chapter, and the finalized product you should have in the end. In some cases, there will be images available to you to use in your designs. We use those in the videos.
If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files. Now let's get started.
- Using widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Building an adaptive page
- Styling pages and widgets
- Creating forms
- Adding text fields, dropdowns, and check boxes
- Hiding and showing menus
- Creating carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
Foundations of UX: Usability Testingwith Chris Nodder1h 29m Beginner
1. Axure Quick Start
2. Adaptive vs. Responsive Design
3. Style Your Pages
5. Adding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.