Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the navigation tools, part of Up and Running with BIM 360 Glue.
- What makes BIM cool is the ability…to walk through a model with ease.…It doesn't just make it cool,…it makes it indispensable for construction.…What we're going to do here is really the reason…the entire industry is going with BIM.…BIM 360 Glue handles this really well.…So this video is going to have us using…a bunch of tools to navigate ourselves…through the model.…The better you get at the function…we're about to learn here,…the better you're going to be at BIM 360 Glue.…The toolbar we'll be using is smartly called…the Navigation toolbar.…
So let's sign in to BIM 360 Glue…with your Autodesk ID,…and I'm going to throw in my password.…Let's sign in.…Let's go to our project, Lynda.com,…or, of course, any project that you're working on.…And I want to open up Lynda Combined.…Now over to the right is our full Navigation toolbar.…The first thing I want to do though…is I want to close out of it.…So click on the Close button.…That's a scary sight for me right there,…but we know how to bring it back.…
If you click on this window here,…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.