Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the help page, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue.
- I generally don't do a video on the Help page,…but Autodesk put this one right in your way…when you start Glue, and it's actually really helpful.…What I'd like to do is launch Glue.…Then we're going to browse through…the Help options available within the start-up.…So I'm going to Sign In.…Now, once we're signed in,…let's go through some of the Help features.…So the first one, Create Projects.…
We can look at the help here and Autodesk…will tell us exactly how to create a project.…This is pretty helpful.…Also, we do Show Me or we can Learn More.…If you click Show Me, you'll see a little video pop up.…If you click Learn More,…it'll bring you to the Autodesk website.…Next, we can Invite New Project Members.…They tell you to go to Select profile menu Admin…to launch the All Projects admin page.…What they're talking about here is the profiles up here.…You can click the dropdown, go to Account Settings, Admin,…Downloads, About Glue, Contact Autodesk, and the Community.…
We go to Upload Models, but notice…that they're clicking off the green check marks.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.