Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of BIM Manager: Managing BIM 360.
- [Instructor] The intention of this course is to be a big picture overview of the BIM 360 workflow, and how to manage the vast amount of applications that are available within the Autodesk cloud solution. The course is entirely web-based. The intention is that you create your own account and follow my examples with your own projects, naming conventions, and files.
- Using the Health Dashboard
- Setting up an A360 Team
- Creating a project
- Adding folders and files to a project
- Managing users and projects as an administrator
- Using A360 Drive
- Installing 360 for Revit (C4R)
- Creating a shared 360 model