Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of BIM Manager: Autodesk Applications Setup & Deployment.
- [Instructor] In this course, we'll be defining a deployment server location and a license server location for your firm. This is the directory I'll be using to mimic an actual server location. You will be using a different path than me, but the results will be the same. Now, remember, you'll need to get with your reseller to purchase your software before you create these deployments.
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Finding an Autodesk Value Added Reseller (VAR)
- Navigating the Autodesk site
- Creating network deployments
- Modifying a deployment
- Configuring your applications
- Setting up a Revit and Navisworks deployment
- Adding service packs to a deployment
- Installing AutoCAD Civil 3D Object Enablers