Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the ViewCube, part of Up and Running with BIM 360 Glue.
- I used to make fun of this thing…until I started to realize that I can actually…select objects and zoom in on them.…The objective of this video is to break down the ViewCube,…and have some fun navigating through the model using it.…So let's sign in to Autodesk in 360 Glue.…I'm going to type in my user ID.…And I'm going to type in my password.…And away we go.…Let's jump into our Lynda.com project.…Let's go to Lynda Combined.…Now here's the ViewCube.…
What I want to do is, if we want to look at a plan view…let's start playing with this.…So we have north, west, south, east.…And we have a drop down here.…We can go to Home, Perspective, Orthographic.…We can set our current view as Home…or Set Current View as Front.…Don't do the bottom one.…Home is pretty good.…So what Home is, if you click this button here,…that sets you back to Home.…So for example, if I just go anywhere…and I kind of get lost,…and notice that we have our 2D view…is showing us exactly where we are,…I can hover over the ViewCube.…
I can click the Home button,…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.