Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Updating in Navisworks, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- As I mentioned before, Navisworks ties directly…into BIM 360 Glue.…BIM 360 Glue ties directly into Navisworks.…We can directly open a 360 model and work in Navisworks…as if Glue was simply a Navisworks addon.…So by opening up Navisworks 2016…we can pull in our model and check it out.…So let's jump into Autodesk Navisworks Managed 2016.…Le's go to the BIM 360 tab.…Let's make sure that we're logged onto Autodesk A360.…
If you're not, just click the dropdown and sign on.…Now under the BIM 360 tab…we have a project and a model.…So for a project you may not have Lynda.com…in here yet, so let's make sure we do.…I'm going to click on the little builder button…just to the right of the project.…It's going to open up BIM 360 Glue.…I'm going to select Lynda.com…and I'm going to click Next.…We can bring in the merged model,…or the rest of the model.…I want to bring in merged models.…
So I'm going to go to Merged Models,…and I'm going to select Lynda Combined…and I'm going to click Open.…Of course it can't find the materials,…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.