Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Searching model components, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- I like this function,…because we get to see how we interact with our model.…What we're gonna do is,…we're gonna try to search on some items.…What's nice is we're using BIM, right.…This is the information part of BIM.…We know we have something in there.…We just need to find it.…So let's sign into BIM 360 Glue.…And I'm going to launch it.…
Now, let's go into lynda.com.…Let's go to Linda Combined.…Now my problem is,…I want to find anything…that has the word A-H-U in it.…So what I'm going to do is,…I'm going to go to my Models,…and I'm going to come all the way down to the end here,…and I'm going to use my search function.…
I'm going to type ahu, and I'm going to hit Enter.…It's going to seem like it's not doing something,…but just give it a minute.…It's still thinking,…because if you think about it,…we're searching everyone of these directories.…So it came up with 40 results.…So what we're seeing are FANCOILs.…If you want to stretch this out a little bit,…you can drag it down.…And we can zoom down here.…You're seeing a lot of them.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.