Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Resolving and reporting clashes, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- I like this one because I get to go…into Revit, my favorite.…With the Resolve and Report functions,…we can talk back and forth with either AutoCAD or Revit,…using the BIM 360 tools installed,…and both applications.…We can also write a report based on…either selected clashes, or every clash in the entire model.…With some clashes set,…I'd like to jump into a project…and use what 360 Glue is calling Archive,…then we'll jump into Revit…and check out the Clash Pinpoint tool.…So let's sign in to BIM 360 Glue.…
I'm going to Sign In.…On our Lynda.Com project,…I'm going to hover over Clashes,…I'm going to go Duct and Pipe to Structure.…Now here's our Duct and Pipe to Structure.…Our Notifications are filtered on Received by me,…just one, and that's why we're only seeing…one clash down here.…
You can change the Notifications,…to be All, Sent, or Sent to Eric W.…I'm going to keep it on Received by me.…It seems silly to write a report on one clash,…but it'll make it easier for this lesson.…I'm going to click the dropdown here,…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.