Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Opening the model, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- Now that we have the app downloaded…successfully we can go into.…What I want to do is go into BIM 360 Glue…by clicking the icon on your iPad.…This will make us sign in,…just like we had to sign in on the PC.…Ok click Done and we're signed in.…Now your recent models will probably be the good one.…But what I want to do is go to Csos…and I'm going to go to my lynda.com project.…It's the third one from the left.…Now notice that we haven't downloaded it yet,…so you see that little cloud thats hovering above it.…
Go ahead and click on the cloud…and you'll see that it's downloading.…First downloads take a little bit, so be patient.…You'll see a status bar.…Now once that's done you can just click on the button…and it's going to load it right in.…And here it is.…Now that we're in here let's go ahead and…click back to models.…Now that it's downloaded it opens up a lot faster.…We're in merge models,…but let's click on the icon below merge models…and you can see the separate models that are in here.…
Notice that it's broken down per folder.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.