Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Merging models, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- With all these models sitting around,…it's time to start merging them.…The objective of this video is to show you how to combine…all of our models into one large master model.…This will be the model we use for creating views,…clashes, markups, and everything else.…So let's get started by jumping into Autodesk BIM 360 Glue.…We're going to sign in with our Autodesk ID,…then we're going to enter our password,…and we're going to Sign In.…
What I'd like to do is jump right into Lynda.Com,…or whatever project you are working on.…Now we have Models but we don't have any Merged Models,…so what I want to do is come over here…and create a New merged model.…It's broken down into Folders…so let's drill into Structural, let's select Structural.…Notice once you select it, it'll start to build down here.…That way when you navigate away, say the MEP Folder,…Structural still knows it's selected.…So I'm going to grab Electrical,…Mechanical, and SPRINKLER.…
I'm going to go to my Architectural Folder…and I'm going to select Architectural.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.