Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Inviting project members, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- It's lonely being the only one in a project.…Once we have a project setup…we can start adding other folks to the project.…It's important to note that different members…have different roles.…The objective of this video is to go into…an existing project as the host administrator.…We will then add some people as team members.…Let's fire up Autodesk BIM 360 Glue…and let's Sign in.…I'm going to throw in my Password.…And I'm going to sign on in.…
Now that we're in 360 Glue,…let's go ahead and go to our Admin Settings.…So we'll go down to Admin…after we hover over the little picture.…What I want to do now is I want to go to All Members.…Now remember, we're in All Members,…this is not project specific.…Now as you can see, we have three members…that are part of my BIM 360 Glue Suite,…which is part of this contract CSOS.…What we can do is we can manage these users…so if you notice when we go up here to Dashboard…we'll see that I have five licenses.…
I have three that are being used,…and I have two remaining.…Keep that in mind if you're managing a site,…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.