Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Hosting an administrator page, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- It's good to be the Host.…As a Host, we can do it all.…The Host can manage the models, add members,…and delete the project in its entirety.…This video will have us logging into 360 Glue,…then we'll jump into the project member section…and play Host.…So, at the Sign In screen,…type in your username and your password,…and let's go.…Now, this brings us into the Projects.…A couple different things I want to look at.…
We can scroll down and see all of our projects,…that's fine, we know that they're there.…Let's go to our Profile Picture,…and let's go down to Admin.…So now I'm in the Admin area.…So what I can do is,…let's go ahead and take a look at the Members.…So I'm going to click on Members, All Members,…and here are the Members that I have associated.…We have two Host Admins and this Eric W guy,…who's a Full Member.…What I want to do is, I want to click on me, Eric Wing.…This is going to bring up all my credentials,…my email address, my title,…the projects that I'm involved in.…
Look at me, I'm a busy guy.…I'm also a Host Admin.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.