Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Grouping and viewing clashes, part of Up and Running with BIM 360 Glue.
- With our Clashes all set, we can now…go in and view what just happened.…One thing you're probably realizing about…BIM 360 Glue is that stuff seems to…kind of be scattered all over the place.…Let's make some sense of it.…So let's sign in to BIM 360 Glue.…And give it a password.…Let's launch the program.…
Aha, notice Lynda.Com…Markups, Clashes, and Views.…Let's just go right into Lynda.Com.…Let's go right to our Clashes, Duct and Pipe to Structure.…
Brings up our Clashes and here it is, pretty cool.…What's neat about this is the fact that…all of our Clashes are essentially Ungrouped.…What we can do is Group them.…In Navisworks, we'd have to specifically…group them ourselves,…but in Autodesk BIM 360 Glue,…it's going to group them for us.…So if I'm going to click the dropdown here,…I'm going to group them by Mechanical…and I'll select Mechanical.…So now we'll see it's Mechanical vs All Models…which is kind of cool because of the fact…that it breaks it down based on what it is.…
So when we have Clash Sets, we can drill…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.