Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Gluing models from Navisworks, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- Okay, Navisworks is the easiest one yet.…As I mentioned before,…when we Glue or Revit or AutoCAD model,…what we're actually doing is exporting the model…to an NWC format.…Guess what program that is?…It's Navisworks.…So it stands to reason that Navisworks works seamlessly…with BIM 360 Glue.…New to 2016, the two are basically the same program.…So let's get started by signing in to BIM 360 Glue.…I'll type in my username,…and I'll type in my password,…and I'll Sign In.…
Now what I want to do is go look for the enablers.…So I'm going to click the dropdown next to my picture,…now I'm going to go to Downloads.…Notice that Revit and AutoCAD have 2016 enablers,…but when we go down to Navisworks,…it stops at 2015.…Well, in 2016, we don't need the enablers anymore,…it's a thing of the past.…So I'm going to close out of here.…Now I'm going to go down to Admin,…'cause I want to start another project completely.…
Let's make sure we're under All Projects,…let's go to Create.…The Project Name, I'm going to call it Navisworks Project.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.