Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding clashes, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- So, clashing is okay in Revit, not great.…Clashing in Navisworks is the way to go.…Clashing in BIM 360 Glue is pretty awesome as well.…What I'd like to do in this video…is clash a few scenarios.…So let's sign in to 360 Glue.…We'll go to Lynda.Com,…but notice we have orange Markups,…orange Views, but no Clashes.…That's about to change.…Let's go to Lynda.Com, our project.…
Let's go into Merged Models.…Now that we're in the model,…let's go to our Clashes module on the BIM 360 toolbar.…Let's click Clashes.…Clashes have not been analyzed in this model,…let's Find Clashes.…We can do a couple of different types of clashes.…The first one I'd like to do,…let's go Structural,…let's go to Mechanical.…We'll keep the Tolerance at zero feet, zero inches.…Essentially, we have a tolerance,…if someone didn't model insulation.…
Normally I'd go with a two inch tolerance,…but we'll leave it at 0ft 0 for now.…Let's give it a name,…let's call it Structural to Mechanical.…Now let's Find some clashes.…There's quite a bit of them.…The percentage is counting up,…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.