Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing and removing members, part of Up and Running with BIM 360 Glue.
- Sometimes team member need to have privileges escalated,…while some need to have privileges diminished.…Some people need to be removed completely.…What I'd like to do here is jump into a Project as the Host…and mess with some people's rights as a team member.…Now I'm going to sign in,…using my Autodesk username and password.…And here's all of our wonderful projects,…but of course we want to go…to the web-based version of this,…so we're going to hover over our profile,…and we're going to go to Admin.…
First thing, I want to look at our All Members.…Now I want to hover over Eric W.…Notice that a little X shows up all the way to the right.…I can delete Eric W if I want to.…Remember, if we only have five seats,…and we have five Admins, this'll free up another Admin.…Sometimes you need to just kick someone out.…But remember, this is global for BIM 360 Glue,…not for the Project.…If I remove me here as Project Admin,…I'll still be in the Project.…What I want to do now is go to Host Admins, and here's me.…
Notice when I hover over me, I get a little pencil.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.