Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating views, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- Another great thing about BIM 360 Glue…is the ability to create and save views.…We can even report the views to the team that we've done it.…If I go into our merged file…we'll start to create some nice views.…Since we know how to navigate through the model…this is going to be easy.…So let's sign in.…And launch Glue.…Let's go to our Lynda.com project,…let's go to Lynda Combined.…
Now what I'd like to do is I'm going to walk into…an area down here.…So I'm going to zoom into this area,…I'm going to hover like this around it,…so what I did was I reeled my mouse button away from me…and I came into this room here.…And remember, I held down my Shift key…and my wheel button, I can orient myself…right to that wall.…Now on my Navigation Toolbar…I'm going to click my Walk button…and I'm going to walk right into my model.…
Now that I'm right here I think this is a good view.…On my Module panel I'm going to click Views.…There's Shared Views and My Views.…So what I'm going to do is I'm going to click on Add.…The Name is going to be Typical Room.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.