- Using the Health Dashboard
- Setting up an A360 Team
- Creating a project
- Adding folders and files to a project
- Managing users and projects as an administrator
- Using A360 Drive
- Installing 360 for Revit (C4R)
- Creating a shared 360 model
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to the course. If you're taking this course, you must be interested in getting into the cloud-based products Autodesk has to offer. Or it could be that you're just confused on the order of it all. Either way, in this course we'll break down what 360 Team, BIM 360, and A360 Drive actually is, and how they're separate. I'll start by showing you health.autodesk.com, to get a full view of the products available in the cloud. Then we'll examine how to become a 360 administrator for your firm, look at setting up projects, inviting team members, and adding files and folders to projects.
We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started.