- Creating an Autodesk account
- Finding an Autodesk Value Added Reseller (VAR)
- Navigating the Autodesk site
- Creating network deployments
- Modifying a deployment
- Configuring your applications
- Setting up a Revit and Navisworks deployment
- Adding service packs to a deployment
- Installing AutoCAD Civil 3D Object Enablers
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Eric] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to the course. If you're taking this course, you must be on the track or well down the path of setting up Autodesk Applications for your company. In this course, we'll learn how to navigate through the Autodesk Account site. I'll start by showing you how to use the download manager and how to download your products, then we'll examine what is an e-suite of software and break down how to create separate deployments, look up setting up a license server using the Autodesk license manager, how to obtain a license file, and how to troubleshoot deployments. We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques.
Now, let's get started.