Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video BIM 360 navigation, part of Up and Running with BIM 360 Glue.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] As I may have mentioned before,…BIM 360 Glue takes advantage of the Apple iPad…gesture movements, but 360 Glue also has it's own…set of navigation tools available as well.…I'd now like to demonstrate how to use…the BIM 360 Glue iPad navigation tools.…So I'm going to fire up BIM 360 Glue on my iPad…and I'm going to go to my Lynda combined model.…The first item I want to look at…is the first button on the bottom row to the left.…I'm going to click the question mark…and we're going to see what it is.…
It's the map button, find your current position in the model…and use to set a new position. Okay.…I'm going to click off of here. I'm going to…click that little button. Now the first thing we can do…is look at the level, it says 401 fourth floor.…Click the flyout and notice that it gives us…some other choices. I'm happy with the fourth floor…so I'm going to click off of it. Now, we see…this little yellow and gray icon,…I'm going to put my finger on it,…hold it, and drag it right over to the middle of my model,…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.