Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Aligning models, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- So aligning models, here's a great topic.…I just want to start by saying…if you need to do this,…or if you just jump straight to this video…because one of your models are off in your Glue project,…then I really really strongly strongly recommend…you fix the issue in either Revit or AutoCAD…or in the worst case scenario, Navisworks.…As a BIM manager myself, this is the exact topic…that gives me nightmares.…Horrible nightmares.…But it's a function of BIM 360 Glue,…so let's transform a model, shall we?…Another issue I have here…is you can transform an entire model…but not individual elements.…
It's all or nothing.…Lets sign in to BIM 360 Glue.…Give it my password.…I'm going to sign in.…Now I want to pick on my Lynda combined model.…So I can come down here and click Lynda Combined.…Sometimes all that does is reshuffles the projects.…So let's chase it back down…and we can find Lynda Combined…and let's click on it right here…in our Lynda.com project.…
So click Lynda Combined.…Now off to the left we have what is called…the module panel.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.