Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding sections, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue.
- In BIM it's nice to have the ability to slice up a model.…The Section Tool works quite well, in 360 Glue.…If I go into the BIM 360 Toolbar…we're going to go into the View module.…Then we're going to slice up the model.…So I'm going to Sign in.…And for Password, I'm going to put in my password.…Then I'm going to launch.…I'm going to go to my favorite project, Lynda.com,…I'm going to open up Lynda Combined.…
Notice that it's Version seven,…because I keep working on it, it keeps updating.…So on the 360 Toolbar what I'm going to do…is I'm going to go to the Views module.…We have the two views, we remember that.…What I'm going to do is I'm going to come here…and I'm going to click Add section.…Now yours may show up in a different way,…that's fine.…What I want to do is the first thing…I'm just going to go with Planes,…let me show you how this works.…I'm going to click the dropdown.…We can do Top, Bottom, Front,…Back, Left, Right.…
But we can't have them all turned on at the same time,…obviously, so I'm going to undo everything but Top.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.